Monday, July 4, 2011

I wish

Hello, someone out there.
Maybe, you think that you've forgotten
Maybe, now you're building an idea to vanish and leave me here. And will never come back for me.
But, hey can you listen to me, once?
I won't make everything seems more complicated now.
So....
I miss you.
Or maybe, I love you. I know it from our togetherness.
But, look at you.
You have a great family. You have some amazing friends.
Why you gotta be so afraid of losing me?
I won't make any beautiful thing in your life. No more, I mean.
Since that day, do you remember?
The day when you said, you love me and you will sacrifice anything just to be with me.
Shit. What can I say?
I really, really want to make myself believe. That you love me. And you will sacrifice
anything. ANYTHING. Including your big plan to move to another country.
Am I that selfish for letting you stay here and forget about it?
Sometimes, I ask God. What can I do, God?
Because, hey..
I'm so afraid of losing you.
Everything's gonna disappear. No more you. Here.
We are now expecting something, which is very hard. Can we make it?
And if we can't , what will happen?
You won't make me feel miserable anymore, will you? 
Yes, you won't. Remember, you promised me.
And now, all I can say is, I'm afraid.
I know how you act like you're perfectly fine, but your eyes couldn't lie.
You love me, and I know it from the very start.


I wish, I know you earlier, love


©VONNYkurniawan

7 comments:

Brom said...

How I wish my girlfriend would write me a poem.. But not a sad, farewell poem like this.. Be strong :'(

Dian Wardanaaa said...

sumpah gw nggak ngarti artinya apa :( no what what deh .. haha

Vonny Kurniawan said...

@Andri : Haha. I will :)
@Dian : Sama, gue juga nggak ngerti nih gue nulis apa. Muahaha.

Claude C Kenni said...

Moving in is simple. It's what you left behind that makes it difficult =)

Vonny Kurniawan said...

It's not about moving on. It's pre-long distance relationship.

Claude C Kenni said...

Berarti belom kejadian ya? Ayo dimanfaatkan waktu yg tersisa sebaik2nya

Vonny Kurniawan said...

Yah nanti dimanfaatkan, pas pergi justru makin nyesek ya?
Gimana dong? Haha.